Doggie Day Care
News & Events
Gifts & Goodies
Leave Us A Review
1. What is doggie day care?
Doggie day care is an environment where your dog can play with other socialized dogs.
2. What are the benefits of doggie day care?
Your dog will be nice and tired from playing with friends that it helps with bad habits not forming at home.
3. Do you walk the dogs?
We don't walk the dogs, we have 5 yards that they are able to run and play in with their friends.
4. Do you provide outdoor play areas?
We have 5 large areas for the dogs to have fun in outside. Inside, we have a huge room that has AC and Heat.
5. Why should I choose A Dog's Tale?
We have been in business for 18 plus years, all of our employees are huge animal lovers, and we treat every dog like our own.
6. Can any dog come in for doggie day care or boarding?
Any dog can come and have a trial day for day care. For boarding, you do need to have your dog come in for at least one trial day care day to make sure it is a good fit.
7. Do you turn away dogs based on their breed?
No. We will take any dog for a day care trial day
8. How do I book a grooming appointment online?
You can email us or call us and we will be happy to help you book your grooming day.
9. What are the requirements to attend day care?
Over 12 weeks, rabies, bordetella, and distemper vaccines. Females over 9 months need to be fixed.
Copyright © 2024 A Dog's Tale LLC, all rights reserved.
46 Fernald Road,